▸ My Awesome Boyfriend ♥ ... ♬
Monday, October 29, 2012
♥ posted at: @9:38 AM
0 wishes // make a wish?





He's not just some guy. He's my soulmate. He's my best friend. He's my supporter. He's my life. He's my one and only. He's my favourite listener. He's my joker. He's my love. He's my team mate. He's the person I lean on when things get rough. He's the reason I wake up every morning. He's the reason I can't sleep at night because he's always on my mind. He's where my thoughts go during class. He's the reason I can't concentrate. He's the one that I love to text. He's the guy who makes me happy. He's my boyfriend and I love him. He's the only person I ever want to be with. *He's my forever, and I can't help falling in love with him 










◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011