Sunday, August 7, 2011
♥ posted at: @1:10 AM
0 wishes // make a wish?




 you've change . you like don't care about me anymore . always let me alone in the dark night . what are you trying to do ehh ?

 Anyone can give up , it's the easiest thing on the world to do . But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart , that's true strength :)

everybody is always FUCKING FINE ! but not for me , the real thing  is I'M NOT OKAY ! no one knows because i try to hide all this pain . I try to fake my laugh , my smile . 

hm , tired to be like this . just waste my tear for something not worth it . When all this feeling go away , the thing will  be okay , I'M PROMISE .









◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011