Friday, February 18, 2011
♥ posted at: @4:56 AM
0 wishes // make a wish?


Let's talk something about lovee !



weeheyyy you ! I can't stop lovingg you Ashraf ! I'm addicted to you ! I adore you ! I really need you ! HAHA
Ohh no man , nampak macam daa parah niee ^^



Promise me that you'll always be on myside , promise me that you'll always loving me , promise me that you'll not leave me , promise me that you'll take care of me . Just not a promises okayy but provee it biee <3




I LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE :) 
Only god know how i feel when we are together on 3 october 2010 :)
you're minee forever & i'm yours forever too . no matter what happen i'll be on your sidee . i don't care what they are talking about us . The most important to me is OUR FOREVER LOVE <3



Can you hold my hand until the end of my time ? I feel something that i can't describe it by word . Amazing rytee ? HIHI





Ehemm , don't you ever leave me alone okayy ! I don't to stay far away from you . If you do that , i'm going to kick your ***** !  HEHEHEHEHE remember that yeahh :)


you're are my SUNSHINE ! :)



◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011